Purchase Online & Save Up to 15%
Banners, Yard Signs, Vehicle Magnets, Metal Signs, Frames & More!
Order Online & Pickup Locally!
PRINTING, PRODUCTION & SHIPPING -- TERMS OF SALE & SITE USE TERMS
ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES
PAID SHIPPING COSTS
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
COLOR PRINTING NOTICE
SUBMITTING YOUR OWN CUSTOM PRINT READY FILES
USER ENTRY SHOPPING CART ERRORS
“Get What You Pay For” Policy
Every effort has been taken to aid the customer to understand the intricacies of sign making with our site design and shopping cart options (please click the Quick Help in this section for more details). If there are any inconsistencies between the design submitted and the options you have chosen during checkout It is our policy of “Get What You Pay For” product correction. In the event that an error by the user/customer was made during the shopping cart “Choose Options & Checkout”. For example: If you are purchasing 100 each of 1 Color 18”x24” Single Sided, Corrugated Plastic signs, and your design has more than 1 color, then you will “Get What You Pay For”, in this example case, lets say your sign actually has 8 colors, not 1 Color, you would receive the maximum quantity of 8 color signs, which would obviously be less than the quantity 100 each. This “Get What You Pay For” policy ensures that you get the appropriate amount of signs for the dollar value that you have paid.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
The reproduction or printing of all copyrighted material will be done in strict compliance with appropriate laws. See Administrative Regulation No. 3715. For more information on copyright laws, go to the Library of Congress website: http://www.copyright.gov/
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
“Common Sense” Policy
TERMS OF SITE USE
Terms of Sale
Welcome to Spokane-Signs.com, Owned and Operated by Spokane Signs, LLC.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE.
Spokane Signs, LLC . respects the valid, in force intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us and provide the following information:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property interest;
2) A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner, or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
7) Please send your copyright information to: Spokane Signs, LLC . 9608 E. Montgomery Ave, Suite #4, Spokane Valley, WA 99206.